Saturday, August 3, 2013

July Favorites

Elf acne fighting liquid foundation that i use as a concealer for my blemishes

Elf brownstone quad, it has all the colors i need for work

Organization and storage, I'm obsessed with making my life easier/less stressful

Matcha powder so i didn't have to buy lattes everyday..and i love love having green tea on hand at home

Wet n wild nail polishes, i even mixed heatwave with a peachy color from forever 21 and got a beautiful light salmon color that is perfect for work

Jojoba oil for my hair and skin...i put it in a dropper bottle so that it's easier to use

Vitamins that I'm in love with because they're gummy, like candy

Elf makeup remover wipes are good at removing my stubborn eye makeup

Nivea lip butter feels so luxurious with a nice light scent. I will be repurchasing it as long as they make it

Scents that remind me of pleasant experiences

Starbucks doubleshot energy for the mornings i really need a boost...which is every morning

No comments:

Post a Comment