Saturday, August 10, 2013

Daily Gratitude

Eating my favorite food all day

My Mom

Sleep...I'm always grateful when i get a full night's sleep

Loreal dry oil...i keep this in my bag to hydrate and add sheen to my hair as it gets dry throughout the day. It works really well with my hair

Faith in myself and courage to persist

These unicorn and calypso colors are my thing right now...pastel yellow and a deep evergreen green...almost black. I'm wearing both and loving the contrast of their soft and light and dark and heavy feels...if that makes sense

It's funny when one day is almost a replica of the day before...Starbucks energy shots and protein bars

Dunkin donuts...sometimes i need the sugar

My elf duos and nyx matte eyeshadows. The blue shade is very pigmented and looks brighter applied than it does in the pan. I had to put nyx's craving over it to mute the color

No comments:

Post a Comment