Monday, August 5, 2013

Daily Gratitude

Finding great tops on summer sales. I love buying versatile tops that i can pair with denim and wear casually or with a tweed skirt to an interview/work

Also finding great makeup on summer sales, excluding a lip gloss with a broken seal that I'm now nervous about using. I don't even test the lip glosses at sephora on my lips because my lips are so sensitive

My fruit water is probably my best "inventions"

Daytime dates

Cliff bars..i think they're great snacks

Getting along with my family...for the most part

Old friends...sometimes they're everything

NYC liquid liner..this is comparable to a liquid liner i found at Forever 21 once, cheap and good. I can get a precise thin line and thicken it if i want

Fun earrings

Baked by Melissa cupcakes

Iced coffee with almond milk and honey

Southwest salad for lunch

Not buying green tea at coffee shops and coming home to make it instead

Portable organization of my jewelry...rings and such

Hair ties from forever21 that don't damage my hair. I went back to get more and they seemed to be out

No comments:

Post a Comment