Sunday, August 11, 2013

Daily Gratitude

8/11/13 Today was a great day! I think i love Sundays...don't want to jinx it

New lipsticks to explore

Fruit water as an alternative to soda..though this is the last time I'm buying this because of the weird sugar alternative taste

Salmon skies at dusk...these are my second favorite

A relaxing day in the park

My southwest salabd from Mc Donalds...i love it

Finally drawing

Homemade peppermint green tea...lovely drink

Green tea latte from Starbucks

Kiwi early in the morning and cherries in the night

Exfoliation...i love my Queen Helen pomegranate and lush sandstone scrubs

Things i got from wholefoods that i couldn't wait to use. I made a wheatgrass drink [with orange juice]         from powder...and got a great energy boost..the kind I've been looking for...it doesn't feel frantic like the one I get from coffee...that doesn't give me anxiety

Supplements for my brain (particularly) and holistic health

A new facial cleanser

Pretty fish...although it belongs to my cousin and i feel bad for fish that aren't free to swim all around

No comments:

Post a Comment