Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ipsy August 2013


I'm really enjoying this month's bag, including the actual bag...
though I'd have enjoyed it more had i received the urban decay lipstick...i wish everyone got that. However, i do enjoy my vanilla noya lip balm and i love the fact that it's also a bit glossy.

My second favorite thing is the Michael Todd jojoba charcoal cleanser/exfoliating scrub.

Next is the pacifica alight BB cream. I'm really falling in love with this brand. I've loved everything I've gotten so far...including the island vanilla and Tucson blood orange products

I'm less excited about the pixi mascara so it will sit in my makeup box until i find a reason to use it

The last product is the cheek stain from city that blends really well. I am least excited about this because i have a pink nyx cream blush from ipsy that i haven't used yet. I've also never used my previous pink blush from ipsy

All in all this wasa great bag and I'm glad it family came.

No comments:

Post a Comment