Thursday, August 8, 2013

Daily Gratitude

Mangoes..yum

Sunny side up..a pretty nail color from wet n wild

A great convo with a stranger on the train...i don't usually like small talk and i avoid it at all cost bit this one led to me learning about people and myself

My iced caramel latte from Dunkin donuts that gave me much needed sugar

Sleeping in

Target...my one stop shop for...almost everything...i picked up undergarments (I'm obsessed with xhilaration) extra makeup remover wipes since I'm almost out and a white eyeliner to try

Music

My Mom...love her...and my Dad too...they are awesome

Leopard print and pink stripes...the simplest things make me happy

Finding, nyx shadows..finally..and they were on sale. I also picked up an eyeshadow set from elf

Getting sinful colors (calypso and unicorn) and energy drinks on sale at my Walgreens.

Finally getting patterned hosiery...fall is approaching...i bought an extra one because the guy who suggested it was cute..ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment