Friday, August 16, 2013

Colors for Lips

I bought a new lipstick yesterday and decided to color sort my lipsticks in order to stop buying duplicates

I actually don't need to buy more lipsticks because i prefer doing dramatic eyes and just lipgloss

I got sophisto from Mac..it's really sheer and more like a tinted lip gloss

I'm a fan of drugstore lipsticks like milani and wet n wild

Wet n wild's java looks similar to milani's candied toffees on me...i really think i need to stop buying lipsticks now

Top
L-R
Elf's gypsy, charming, posh, fearless, wnw's hot pink paris, java, black orchid, purty persimmon (matte), spiked with rum (matte), salsa lessons

Bottom
L-R
sephora's soulmate (fav), VIP, mac's sophisto, maybelline's berry ready, revlon's raspberry pie, milanis's sangria (matte), candied toffees, orangina and double espresso.

No comments:

Post a Comment