Friday, August 16, 2013

Current Favs

I love my one a days because they're a great alternative to candy....i eat two everyday

I like to zap my headaches away with Advil.

I've become a fan of Alba products, especially the lemon scented astringent. I'm also happy with the fact that the cleanser doesn't sting my face

The Loreal dry oil is a thirst quencher for my hair and i keep it in my bag at all times. I makes a noticeable difference in the look and feel of my hair..adding a healthy sheen and softness

Love love the elf acne fighting foundation, face primer, dragon fruit lip gloss and eyeshadow quads

Nivea's lip butter feels luxurious and i love sleeping with it on

I love sleeping with Queen Helen's pomegranate scrub on my face

I also think taking omega supplements is benefiting my health

No comments:

Post a Comment