Monday, August 19, 2013

Automatic Shopping

I've been trying to cut down on random/unplanned spending...but then i see a cute Minnie mouse sweater and i have to get it. Or a cute lace/crochet top on sale and handy bra extensions and nail designs and i can't really resist

I am also a robot consumer because i will buy the same product under the guise of different packaging

I saw a celeb with this green bag and realized it could really spice up my outfits

Things I'm really glad i bought are my book, wheatgrass powders and Charlotte russe perfume..I'm doing an experiment on myself...maybe if i always have the angel of newness...(i associate this smell with new clothes in the store)..then I'll be able to resist going into the store and buying "new" clothes

I also bought flashcards to organize my wardrobe and a French vanilla latte from allegro which was good until it got cold

No comments:

Post a Comment