Saturday, May 11, 2013

UD Deluxe and WNW Dupes

I wasn't sure how I'd feel about peace and other bright colors like graffiti but it turns out that they're really workable

Peace, ransom and honey are a beautiful combination..zero is also great for "smoking" the looks i tried.

I love the versatility of this pallete. I feel like this will be my go to palette for summer. I also found dupes:
-WNW nutty = UD underground
-WNW i got good jeans eyelid color = UD honey

I like the lip gloss because it goes on and stays...and STAYS.it's also minty, which i love. My only problem is that it looks really oily/greasy on but I'll make it work

Instead of throwing out the little plastic box I'm keeping my little sample cards in it

I also love the packaging more than any other. Happy with this purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment