Sunday, May 5, 2013

New and Old Makeup...and Dupes

My UD ammo palette came and i also bought new WNW color icon things - sellout and nutty eyeshadow singles, charcoal and copper eye liners and a brow defining set

I thought sellout would be brighter but it's actually just sheer and shimmery pinked purple...I'll make it work

Nutty is a cool taupe..I'll find multiple uses for this shadow..a highlighter even

I love love grifter, which I've never tried before the ammo palette

My favorite purchase would have to be the WNW brow definer.it comes with a mini tweezer, angle brush, wax,  and two shades of brown. The lighter brown is the perfect shade for my brows (both mac espresso and charcoal have been too dark). I've also tried the darker brown in a smokey eye look and it's perfect. I guess i just love how this "kit" is so surprisingly useful...

I also found dupes for the ammo palette in my WNW comfort zone palette

Smog = 3rd left shade
Copper = 2nd left shade (i initially thought it would be for "sin" like in the walking on eggshells trio-hence, the extra swatch- but today i found out these two WNW eyelid colors aren't the same)
Mildew = 3rd right shade

I love the liners, especially the copper (it made me so happy)...it's smooth and glittery..perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment