Thursday, May 23, 2013

Neutral to Color to Neutral

When I'm home with nothing to do i like to play around with eyeshadows

Usually i discover great combinations like the fact that UD ransom and WNW techno pencil go well together

I miss wearing colors because i can only wear neutrals to work..not the shimmery kind either...i never considered the UD basics palette because there are three shadows in it i do not like on me.

However, elf's golden goddess is proving ideal. It's a tad shimmery but not as much as UD. I usually have to do touch ups in the middle of the day (even with a primer) but I don't mind at all

The colors I use the most:

UD mildew
UD last call

Neutrals i use the most:
UD sin
UD chopper

And naturally i use the elf golden goddess palette more than anything because i wear it to work

No comments:

Post a Comment