Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Teenage Abandon

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. "
Mark Twain..i think

I miss the days when i was so so care free..i didn't know anything about paying bills or saving for retirement because i was free of responsibilities. All i did was enjoy my youth. I'm grateful that my parents were in a position to raise me comfortably....i was a happy, exuberant, free spirited..sometimes loud and effervescent child.

Now I'm more focused on living practicality and fulfilling my destiny. I pray that I'm on the right track and that God will grant me further guidance and direction.

A part of me wants to retain that wild streak but in a more controlled way..maybe sky diving...just something to get all of that out of my system...but something tells me that will fuel my fire

No comments:

Post a Comment