Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Product Gathering?

Today i bought a color icon black pencil (they SAY they don't test on animals)...this is just a staple

I also got WNW in "black orchid" and i love love it as a lip stain. I wanted the WNW mac "cyber" dupe.."vamp it up" but i couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe it's a good thing because i can wear black orchid as a stain in everyday looks

Today i wore and loved
UD Mildew
WNW Nutty (UD YDK "almost" dupe)
WNW Walking on Eggshells crease color (UD smog dupe)

I keep adding to my WNW color icon collection because everything seems so good..and reasonable. I definitely feel less guilt than i feel from buying "play things" at Sephora..because for me makeup is all play..nothing serious ...and if all my eyeshadows were destroyed (very probable), the last thing i would want to do is mourn all the monetary value i put into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment