Monday, May 27, 2013

May Favorites

Yesto
I've been using yesto grapefruit facial scrub almost twice daily and i love the mild exfoliating effect on my skin. It doesn't have anything harsh that irritates my skin. Other than the subtle "spoiled grapefruit" scent and its runny consistency, I'm a fan of this and want to repurchase and get other products from this brand

Elf golden goddess quad. This is perfect for day to day wear.. I wear it to work religiously..I've been an elf freak this month and this is the first thing i bought from the brand

The good addictions i have: Mangoes, green vegetables and coconut water.

The bad addictions: sprinkles and caramel drizzle...and coffee drinks

May ipsy bag. This month was a good one for ipsy. I love the zoya nailpolish in Jacqueline; it's perfect for work and i wear it almost daily..sometimes with one coat and the sheer nailtini frappe over it. I also love love the nume oil and always look forward to using it. I feel the same way about the pacifica roll on perfume. I gave the concealer to my Mom and i use the pink lip gloss over my black orchid wet n wild lipstick

Wet n wild disturbia. I like the vampiness of this color. By itself it feels really edgy and rocker chic on my nails...love that

No comments:

Post a Comment