Thursday, May 30, 2013

Empties: Ipsy

I decided to do this post because there are things I've gotten from this subscription that i haven't used more than once...both sample and full sized products

Things from ipsy that I've used up:

Nailtini frappe nail polish...i liked this because it was sheer and i could use it to tone down bright colors. I wore it a lot this way and a few times by itself. I would've never picked this up for myself so I'm glad i got this..I'm on my way to finishing my other two nail polishes from ipsy.

Juice beauty organic hydrating mist..i used this every night because i loved how it made my skin look in the morning. It was also an easy application since i didn't have to use my fingers..and i got use to the smell

Pacifica tucson blood orange...love how this smells..but I've since gotten the island vanilla roll on perfume by pacifica and i think i want to purchase the line in that scent instead

Pop beauty mascara..who knew i could use anything but maybelline's falsies

Josie maran argan oil..loved this...especially on my skin

Nume oil...love love this for my hair...it doesn't leave it feeling greasy...just healthy and moisturized. I also think it minimizes my frizz. I def want to buy a full bottle of this stuff

I also used up the make up remover wipes

No comments:

Post a Comment