Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Love Neutrals

This is a post about eyeshadows, particularly wet n wild neutrals.

I'm not surprised that I've already hit pan with my crease shade (UD smog dupe) in walking on eggshells, which is ok only because i have it in another palette.

My next favorite shade is my transition into color...it's an iridescent teal color (left definer in the comfort zone palette) I use it wet as lower lid liner or regularly as an eyelid or crease color...i absolutely love it

I love these palettes because of their velvety smoothness, versatility and neutral-ness...i also use the other shades wet as liners..

I think wet n wild is my new favorite drugstore brand.

I'm now on the hunt for other winners, particularly matte shadows from this line

Model Photo Source: mirabella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment