Sunday, June 30, 2013

Wet n Wild Things

I picked up a limited edition wnw palette from the baked line. I love baked eyeshadows and wet n wild so i just couldn't pass it up.

They're ok for baked eyeshadows, definitely not as buttery as the regular line. I love the pigmentation even just dry without a primer. They're all shimmery with the exception of the black shade which appears more matte. My favorite shades are the silvery taupe, electric blue and black. It also came with a mascara that I'm not impressed with. I would've preferred the silver taupe eyeliner it was previously packaged with

I picked up the java wet and wild lipstick which is a perfect daytime and nighttime nude.

The only thing i don't like is the nail polish....i like the color without the frosty finish

The purple color icon eyeliner is pigmented and soft enough

No comments:

Post a Comment