Sunday, June 23, 2013

Unplanned Purchases

"All we ever want is more, a lot more than we had before, so take me to the nearest store..ka-Ching" -ST

I don't like making random purchases but these weren't so bad

A pretty silky taupe top, a lighter wash of denim, studded camo top, boyfriend t's and summer tanks

Gray/taupe lace ups...i don't know if i will keep these because they're not exactly my style...i still prefer the metallic ones from aldo

Gray and green bra..cutest ever... i love it

I saw a wnw silent treatment and mascara combo and couldn't leave it. I've been wanting to try their mascara anyway..also my silent treatment eyeshadow broke

An army green top with leather details and a versatile neck tie leopard top. It's versatile because i can wear it for many occasions... with jeans, a gray business skirt or black stretchy skinnies

A camouflage phone case...i sort of planned to get a phone case eventually but this was so practical i couldn't put it down. I can fit cash and my credit card in here as well

I've noticed grayish-taupe and green are my colors this month? Summer?

I really want to be strict with myself and save more..by the end of summer i want to have a certain amount of money so that i can move into my own apartment and live comfortably...therefore, i really need to curb my spending..especially on unplanned things...like getting products from eyeslipsface.com

I also bought a book that I'm very happy about...i guess i was planning on purchasing it eventually...

The only thing i got today i planned was my necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment