Monday, June 10, 2013

I have Self Control issues

I keep buying things I don't need....like lots of make up. But when it's cheap that's ok...right? Why should I complain about it though///well I complain because I'd feel guilty if I didn't feel guilty. People spend money on tattoos and piercings and i love beauty products.

I feel guilty because it feels impulsive...and I should be saving for the future...but makeup makes me happy (and sane)... just like cupcakes made me happy in the past!

To cure the guilt I'm going to make a list of 15 products and purchase them in the store instead of online.


Saying goodbye to this natural look (on Lauren). Wearing neutral make up to work everyday is making me crave colors. I don't like traveling with my UD palettes so I'm getting more compact friendly shadows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment