Monday, June 10, 2013

Beauty Faves

Urban decay ammo palette, more specifically Maui wowie, chopper and grifter

Wet n wild's Comfort zone palette. The velvety nature, pigmentation and staying power rival urban decay's eyeshadows. I love this palette for sweet non glitter days and i love every color!

Elf's liquid lipsticks. They're more like lip glosses. i won't feel as bad if i lose them...unlike my philosophy glosses. I like that they're neat, handy and minty. I love baby lips and brownie points

Urban decay lip junkie. I love the packaging and feel like it's a combination of all my favorites. It's minty, glossy and slightly pigmented. It makes me not miss the Victoria secret "beauty rush" lip glosses as much

Wet n wild techno and elf's shimmery teal eyeliners together

Elf's little black beauty book "day edition" WITH elf's eyelid primer. I really like the last 8 eyeshadows on the left (neutrals.)

Elf' baked eyeshadow in "bark." I love this for bronze eyes

Pink lipsticks. I'm over red, plum and maybe orange.

Elf's custom refill eyeshadow in "taupe." It looks like Maui wowie (without the glitter) on my lid

No comments:

Post a Comment