Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Elf Haul: Eyes and Face

I love how hydrating/moisturizing the lotion wipes are. I was hoping they would smell more pleasant but they do a good job so i don't mind

I got three custom eyeshadow refills- sage, teal and dusk. They're all very pigmented and I'm happy with them. My favorite is dusk

I also love the punk funk colors which are bright and fun

I'd been impressed with elf eyeshadows up until i got the cream eyeshadow in butter pecan..it really just looks like a gloss on my eyes. I'll try to use it an eyeshadow base and see what happens

I like the acne fighting foundation because it contains salicylic acid and it's good with coverage....but it's not my shade so I'll have to blend it with something else and see how that works

Overall i love and will possibly repurchase 97% of the things from my haul

No comments:

Post a Comment