Sunday, June 30, 2013

Impulsive Shopping

I'm kind of losing the point here. I can't really distinguish between things i really want because they're true to who i am versus the image i want to portray or the kind of person i want to be

I'm also impulsive....I buy whatever i want and hardly say no to myself. This is a problem for me because i really want to be disciplined and have self control. I'm also accumulating more things that i don't need. Sometimes immediately after I make a purchase, i realize that i could've lived without it

The point is... i need to stop buying so much to fulfill my impulsive needs because it just leads to me accumulating STUFF

I need to go back to doing creative things instead of focusing my energy on getting things.

I saw these photos on everydaymakeupblog that made me feel better about buying another eyeshadow palette..especially since i have so many that i don't use already..but that's still beyond the point.

Every time i leave h&m our forever 21 without buying something i consider it an accomplishment

But the other side of the coin is i get the stuff i really crave. I'm grateful i didn't buy my denim jacket a month ago because i got it half-off today..along with two other treasures that i couldn't say no to because they looked flattering on me

No comments:

Post a Comment