Sunday, June 30, 2013

Daily Gratitude

A great treat...i love love ice creamy things

My nail cocktail .... Coral and frappe

I couldn't throw this floral f21 tag away so i used it as a bookmark.

An awesome day at work filled with great challenges

Elf acne fighting foundation. I love the little tube it comes in...practical and cute. I also love the coverage from this. I blend it with my Loreal true match foundation. Essentially, i use it as a concealer for blemishes

Elf lip conditioning balm. I feel as though I'll use this mostly at night to keep my lips soft and hydrated. The texture is buttery and creamy and it formula it's perfect. I wish i had chosen an actual color instead of this neutral though

Elf lotion wipes. I can't get enough of these. I've used about give between yesterday and today. They are very hydrating and i use them as cleansing wipes as well...so it's a two in one step

I think elf is going to be in a lot of my daily gratitude posts. Some of the products are really awesome and they're super affordable

No comments:

Post a Comment