Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ipsy June 2013

I love the theme: On the Wild Side...this selection is def wild

I surprised myself by liking the dry shampoo. I wanted to try the lashes but this shampoo could not have come at a better time. i hated the smell of whatever was put in my hair at the salon and i wanted to get rid if the smell without re washing my hair. A little bit of this spray did a whole lot. Perfect

I like the purple gel eyeliner..I've never used anything but black gel liner so I'm happy for this

I'm giving the nyx blush away because i already have this color...i really wanted the mosaic

I like the lip liner color only because it goes well with my gypsy elf lipstick. The liner is very creamy and smooth

I wasn't too excited about the body glitter but i love the second pan. The glitter is smaller and the texture is smoother. I'll definitely be checking out looks for these since the only thing that comes to my mind is carnival or a themed party. The palette is pretty but I'm going to have to get creative using it.

This was a good bag, a lot of fun makeup to try and a very useful dry shampoo. Love

No comments:

Post a Comment