Sunday, June 16, 2013

Daily Gratitude

Writing these daily gratitudes down has helped me a lot...when i focus on the positives, as tiny as they may be, i feel better about my day

An orange...i can't tell the last time i had one...yay for vitamin c

My mid finger rings. Everytime i look at my hands i feel happy..also my essie neo whimsical nail polish matches one of my favorite urban decay eyeshadows, grifter.

Snacks i got for when I'm at work and it's stressful and i can't take a break

Chocolate

Sleeping in...i don't get to do that very often..and i still had a productive day..give thanks

Reply message from my Dad..so blessed to have my Dad

Friendship

Looking forward to work tomorrow...even though it's Monday

Listening to my Mom and aunt chat while my Mom packs before her flight. It feels like old times..but um not so nostalgic anymore

Gum.. 

Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment