Wednesday, March 20, 2013

UD Virgin Find

I need to stop hunting and gathering things. I feel like i enjoy the hunt of things..i love the feeling so much that looking for shadow dupes is almost a hobby, even if they add up to more than the naked/naked 2 palettes. More is more is more is more..or is it?

I wanted a dupe for urban decay's virgin but i didn't want to buy another $20 shadow. So i did my research and found an almost perfect match..the browbone color from wet n wild's walking on eggshells.

I was happier when i realized that the eyelid and crease colors matched ud's sin and smog respectively. But i couldn't stop there..now i find myself wanting all the wet n wild trios since they are so tiny and easy and worry free to travel with.

Too bad most of the other UD dupes like snakebite and creep are on bigger (6 and 8) palettes.

I also had the crease shadow from wet n wild silent treatment that resembles darkhorse.

It's great having all the colors on one palette but i can't resist these little trios

the wet n wild shadows are also of similar quality to the ud shadows. Love

swatches of walking on eggshells browbone color (top left) and ud's virgin (top right)

No comments:

Post a Comment