Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Art and Craft

I stumbled across a bead box i begged my Mom to buy for me...right now it's rusting :( As a child i was always a compulsive crafter and i was the only one in my class who liked art and craft. Back then, I didn't think about seizing the day..i just got creative because something inside me made me do it.

These days all i really do is make random stuff like a glitter jar, crayon picture or wall decor..i can't help drawing planets or animals on my wall. I also can't help painting my nails a million times. Right now I'm wearing 6 different colors on my nails.

Unlike my childhood days, these days I'm always thinking of seizing the day because i know how precious time is. i also adore how imaginative i used to be.

I don't know what exactly the point of this post is, maybe i should craft more or get out of my house and enjoy the world more.

For now I'll just appreciate the fact that i have these options, as things never remain the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment