Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Present

I'm a slave to my desires.
A part of me loves this pleasure seeking lifestyle but another part of me knows that this isn't what life is about...even if i do it in moderation.
And still, i feel the need to soak it all up while it lasts.
I'm not always going to live in this city and i will not always have these opportunities as my maturity will bring on different goals. I guess I'm enjoying my youth, though not without guilt, as i know there are other things i need to attend to that require more of my energy.

I know this kind of randomness can't go on forever and i plan to change my ways, to be more organized and responsible in order to reach all my goals. And honestly, i would not want to live like this forever, there are more fulfilling things to relish and embrace, and i look forward to these God-given blessings

One day though, i hope i will look back and say it was all worth it. i pray it is all worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment