Saturday, March 30, 2013

March Loves

I've been wearing the WNW color icon trios, silent treatment (crease) and walking on eggshells (browbone, eyelid and crease) for a week and i'm still obsessed. I use them with the mirabella eye primer from one of my ipsy bags

Speaking of ipsy, I've been using a lot of my glam bag items, particularly, mica gel liner, glam rx palette, yaby shadows, soho eyeliner brush, and coastal scents shadows..oh and the February makeup bag

MoMA..i went there twice this month, once with friends and once by myself...i must say i prefer it as a solo activity. Nonetheless, it was worth the while both times. Love love .especially the paintings and light fixtures. The first time i went there was a bright yellow painted square mounted on the ground and it instantly made be feel sunny inside

Easter cupcakes..just because they're cotton candy flavored

No comments:

Post a Comment