Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Intimate Hearts

Anytime i get intimate with a guy, and i mean kiss them, i immediately start to think about what an entire life would be like with them. Where we would live, whether he would cheat or not and what kind of husband and father he would be. I can't help these thoughts, they just rush around in my mind, it's almost like a vision based on their personality and aura.

If i don't like these thoughts then i slowly back away or just decide to "have fun." The truth it's having fun is really wasting time to me, because i can be intense, and if i can't put my whole heart into it then it's probably not worth doing.

I don't know if guys sense thus it not, but nothing seems to be aligning right. The ones i want are the ones who leave..so maybe i need to change. Hopefully, changing my mind will change my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment