Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Having Enough: 10 Things

None of these photos belong to me

I've been trying to convince myself that i have enough, even when i see girls with huge collections of say..lipsticks...but I'm not going to stay on this path..I'm going to become content with what i have..because i can't just go and buy a new lip color i like when i see a girl wearing it well...especially because i know i won't wear it a lot

The "10 things every woman must have" articles i see all the time in magazines inspired me to make my own

10 things i must have

1. A high drama lip color: one that's differerent from my norm..for me that's a bold orange lip like "it girl" by Sephora or "heatwave" by Nars..better yet, "super NSFW" lip tar by occ

2. The perfect eyeshadow palette..customized with a Z palette if possible. Nothing's better than having all the colors that work for you to create your perfect look in one place/space

3.  Great fitting leggings/jeans..these are a travel must

4. A matching scent (for my mood/personality)..which is usually light and flowery/fruity

5. Power heels..that make me feel amazing

6. A journal and pen

7. Bobby pins..lots of them

8. A cute comfy sweater that can be worn off the shoulder

9. Lush soaps

10. A whimsical dress

No comments:

Post a Comment