Friday, March 22, 2013

Fantasy Becoming Reality

I feel like i just bought my independence. I was looking for the perfect mug and i think I've found it. In my strange thinking this is the closest thing to getting an apartment for myself. Actually, it's my first (crazy i know) step in the right direction.

I love the color, it looks soothing to me, like chamomile ..even though i don't drink that kind of tea and i like the unique handle...it's like half of a heart. I'm glad the inside is conventionally white so i can appreciate the color of my tea.

Yay
I'm glad i waited and didn't buy a boring oatmeal cup. This one has the right amount of edge while giving of a relaxing feel.

It definitely held my attention and i couldn't leave it behind.

I think right now it's all about putting your attention and energy (money and time) into the things and in direction you want

No comments:

Post a Comment