Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Hate my Job..And I Am Wasting My Time

I've been thinking about how i use my time and energy. I really don't respect my time as much as i should. I don't go off a timetable and i pretty much just let life happen to me..no bueno. As a result, I'm not getting valuable results from the activities i put my time and energy into. But i cannot quit my job until i have another job. That's what I've been advised. But i really just think I'm wasting time here waiting for something else to happen. While I'm at my job, I'm thinking when my next interview call is going to be. I just don't enjoy being there and it's not a great source of income either. I was thinking i should do something considered foolish..just quit. I've heard over and over that fortune favors the bold. A bold move like that should signify that i am more than ready for a better opportunity...like the law of attraction almost..I'd be letting go of the unwanted for the wanted to arrive.

I asked my friend about this (because i lack inner direction and always need to consult others)..noone thinks it's wise. But my intuition tells me differently...i think. A guy i asked says he doesn't think any time is wasted and that things are pre ordained...i agree with that to an extent..but staying here feels wrong..and unnatural. I am ready for another chapter.

After speaking with another friend i decided to buy a calendar. I've been using my phone calendar and it's great but i need something more tangible?.... I'm ready to take control of my time, more so my energy, that seems to just be wasting away

I suppose the real point of this post is to find my sense of agency. Perhaps, the more i use it, the more it will come to life and work for me

No comments:

Post a Comment