Sunday, February 17, 2013

7 Fav Items Of Clothing

Floral button down (with tiny pink flowers)..i tie this in the front and wear it with skinny denim abbr brown boots and that's my look on a regular day

Floral Lace poncho..i throw this over white or brightly colored camis to warm up my shoulders..it's pretty handy

Gray lace undies..the match most of my bras

Gray sweats..they are so comfy and airy..and light

Navy stockings...i like them because they're not boring black. They look great under my denim shirt dress

Floral ruffle top (i really do love floral wow). It loss gray with skinny jeans or black leggings..it's so easy to jazz it up with a black sweater and jewelery

Animal print sheer tank with lace pocket detail...this is my summer fave and i love the way it clings to my body..on non-bloated days

No comments:

Post a Comment