Friday, February 22, 2013

Evaluating My Life

Every now and then i stop and think about the progress I've made..where i am compared to this time last year and so forth. I'm very impatient when it comes to reaching my goals so i feel like my life is going nowhere. Especially since the only changes I've made are superficial ones.

I don't like being easy on myself because it's so easy to become complacent/lazy that way. I love having a drive and things that fuel my drive. But most of all i love success. I love reaching my goals and feeling ultimately fulfilled. That brings the most meaning to me in life, especially when I have to rely on my faith and trust in God to see them through.

I haven't had that feeling in a while, only small bursts of enlightenment that i an grateful for (because there's a time when there weren't any) but I want a lot more...next year this time i want to be in an entirely different place. I want to know that i am on the road to success and be at a much better place in my life. Life is short and i don't want to waste it chasing the superficial things

No comments:

Post a Comment