Monday, February 11, 2013

Chanel Chance

I still haven't chosen a scent. I guess Vera Wang Princess is too young for me sometimes...too playful. My Chanel mademoiselle is too strong..and this Chanel Chance smells just right. It reminds me of morning dew on the grass...the freshness of life (not spring..life). It reminds me of newness, which is great because i like to feel that each day is a clean slate...and a new beginning in some way. The fragrance is light and welcoming. It's not as intrusive and bold as my Coco mademoiselle..so this might be the one. Well this or Gucci Flora.

Gucci flora reminds me of when flowers start to bloom and there are fields of them. But it also makes me think of everything as temporary..or in the moment.. Maybe i need them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment