Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Why Shopping is Hard

First of all, it takes me a long time to decide what I want (Which perfume--- Coco Mademoiselle or Chance (Chanel) ?)
Then I have to budget for my choice(s)
Followed by the right occasions to wear/use it (this is usually fun though!)
Then I get tired of it and want something else

So now I have to return to the first step

I guess the main problem is that I fall out of love with some/most of my purchases. I was soooo in love with my Chanel Coco Mademoiselle and then I hated it. I'm not sure if it's because I associated it with a certain time in my life or I used it too much but the certain thing is that I'm over it.

I was also in love with Vera Wang Princess and now I'm over it.

Now I'm really into Gucci Flora Gardenia but I'm not sure if I should keep following my patterns. I wish there was a really tiny bottle I could purchase. One that would finish quickly so I could use all of it and not feel guilty about wasting my time or money.


I must admit that I experienced only pure bliss minutes after purchasing it!
But the bliss from purchases becomes less fulfilling once I see a pattern developing.
No bueno

No comments:

Post a Comment