Monday, December 17, 2012

Meal Switch:: with Acai, Pomegranate & Blueberry Green Tea

Instead of having paninis and starbucks everyday (for lunch), I am going to bring my own lunch to work-- I'll save money and eat more healthily this way. I am excited. Now I can really control which nutrients I intake and in what quantities. I'm thinking I'll make salads with  nuts and cranberries or raisins. Also sandwiches with turkey or ham. And my drink of choice will be tea.



I'll also bring packs of cereal (for the munchies)

I added a little bit of brown sugar and lemon juice to my tea...and a dash of Tropicana...just for more substance?... and it tastes more familiar that way. The acai, pomegranate & blueberry tea has a very unnatural flavor on its own (but that's just me and my preference)

No comments:

Post a Comment