Monday, December 10, 2012

Inexpensive Beauty Finds - From Forever 21, Rite Aid and Walgreens


I got the liquid liner from F21 for $2.80. I just got it to experiment with and I've been wearing it everyday for a month or so! I love it and I can't believe it was so cheap and works so well!

The Lip Color is from Rite Aid and I sought it out because I saw two of my coworkers sporting a pretty delicate red lip (not too severe for work)  and they both said they got it from Rite Aid. I bought it for around $5 and I'm still infatuated with it

The Maybelline dream matte mousse bronzer is from Walgreens and I use this anywhere I want some glow -- I've been using it more now that it is winter!

So the point of this post is that you can find lovely things at super reasonable prices. For instance, compare my $5 lip color to sephora's $24 match..


Also...my post about never being satisfied is null and void. What I like about being a girl is doting on myself, being self-indulgent and enjoying all things girly!!!!



And this...it's just not a big deal...most women do this 
I have no need to feel guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment