Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Inspiration:: Dressing Up for my Birthdays in December

I'm loving this "everyday in December is my birthday" thing because I have a reason to make myself feel extra special and what's better than making yourself feel extra special?? I think it makes me a better human being. As contradictory as that sounds.

I guess loving me makes me love everyone else too

Since I wont be shopping so much anymore (since I have a new addiction) I will be rearranging my closet and getting creative with my wardrobe to create a new style and well get more mileage out of my clothes.

Here are some looks I plan to recreate for my winter birthdays:






Even though I have a lot of these pieces, I usually stick to jeans and a sweater (sooo boring I know). So these are my "inspiration looks"

I'm excited and I'm visualizing new looks for myself as well 


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment