Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Sunny Disposition and Its Opposite

I look forward to coming home after work and my days off.  I also like to be home alone

I never liked labels but after taking the Myers Briggs test a couple of times and getting a label I was happy that I finally made sense to myself

Basically,  I need lots and lots of alone time and introspection. .. Particularly because being around people for too long wears me out... not even talking to them. .. just absorbing their energies

My job includes lots of talking and interaction. .. and it's draining.  I'm glad it takes me out of my comfort zone but it's also very stressful. .. leading me to spend time much time destressing afterwords.  

It almost seems like the unfulfilled life of a hamster in a cage running on a wheel. . That's how I interpret that

So in my introspection,  I try to find solutions to my life that fit with all my values. .. which is definitely a big cake to slice

I always seem to get answers when I go in nature or even meditate. Perhaps I should do these more often to stay in touch with my core/source

No comments:

Post a Comment