Monday, January 26, 2015

January Favorites

Bite beauty rhubarb lip pencil. .. my workhorse lippie

Nyx mahogany lip liner. ..I Love this shade so much

Elf compete coverage concealer palette. .. I've been using this as an eyeshadow base.... and I can't tell the last time I used my color tattoos as bases. ..there's no need

Wnw mega protein mascara

Maybelline matte and poreless 330 foundation... The finish is a bit too matte for me. .But I like mixing it with my Lumi c6 foundation for a bit more coverage

Wnw mellow wine blush... my new fav blush. ..I even love this more than wnw berry shimmer/nars taos

Wnw charcoal eye pencil. . The same as the Jordana smokey liner

Pacifica blood orange lip balm. ... This is ultra hydrating and has saved my lips so many times. . It also smells great and tastes yummy

Matte top coats... I've used the ones from wnw and nyc 
Wnw charcoal eye pencil (far left) compared to deep blue and mink brown,  which shows how much I use it
Orange-red brown in the elf 32 pan rose hued eyeshadow palette... Love using it in my crease

No comments:

Post a Comment