Monday, January 26, 2015

2014 Reflections

The grass is greener where you water it. ..

I learned that I'm not much different from who I was a couple years ago. ... at my core I'm basically the same person. ..what I liked and disliked then are the same as now

However,  who I aspire to become is different

Seeing my own mortality has made me focus on immortal aspects of my life
I experienced the trips of a lifetime in 2014 ... One trip literally shook me up,  and I got a vision of what my life could look like If I take the necessary steps. The other trip was a visit to my childhood home, which allowed me to decide what was really imperishable/important to me

The trips showed me that there's a lot of work left to be done. .. Even while I'm enjoying life. .. which I definitely should do. ... because Life is fun. ..and good. ..and filled with magic and love
I have first hand experiences of wishing and dreaming and great things coming to pass... like my new apartment. ..and I'm eternally grateful 
My style has improved. .. I'm less plain Jane and more ..ecelectic/edgy/modern (need these black strappy heels)
Art is still my therapy. .. It pretty much helps to keep my inner workings present in my life
I'm still trying to eat healthily as a way of feeling connected to nature. .. All i want is to be able to grow my own fruit/veggies

I still look to the outside world for inspiration. .. whether it's travel, hair,  makeup or underwear (which reminds me that I need to get a for love and lemons bra this year)
I still twiddle my thumbs and plan plan plan. Hopefully this will be the year of more action. ...I really took a step back to analyze patterns in life and decide the best route to take. .. because time is going. .. regardless. But I have no regrets. ..Every book I've read and every video I've watched, while adding to my madness, has given me a better understanding of the world around me and the world that could be
A graduation card... from 4 years ago ... my life lessons for this period are now complete
Moving on to goals

No comments:

Post a Comment