Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Makeup Lust: Adult Candy or Lifelong Hobby

I'm still trying to figure out the relationship I have with makeup or maybe I need to choose the relationship.  Regardless. ..I have way more than I need.  I mean .. One blush, eyeshadow palette,  foundation/concealer, mascara and 5 lippies should be enough. .. So why do I have multiples and multiples of everything? ....

... and still want more. .. swatches of the too faced chocolate bar and tarte tartelette palettes
Nars lippies I was eyeing:
Top to bottom:
Terre de feu
Mascate
Amsterdam
Liv
Damned
Terre de feu
Is it bad that I want to go to ulta to pick up more butter glosses. ..I mean. ..I used up one raspberry tart and apparently lost the second one. ..I just want to replace it. .. and pick up a maybelline mascara and essence soft berry while I'm there
This orange eyeshadow from Black radiance isn't great on my eyes but I'm willing to try it as a blush. .. who knows I might not want nars taj majal blush if this works great

No comments:

Post a Comment