Thursday, February 19, 2015

Wet n Wild Lipsticks

I ended up swatching wine room twice instead of mauve outta here 

Overall I'm really pleased with these lipsticks

I realized that Bordeaux Boulevard (3rd from left) and Ravin raisin (4th from left) aren't identical. Ravin raisin actually seems brighter whereas Bordeaux Boulevard comes off gray-er (like a stone purple)
L-R: party persimmon,  don't blink pink,  stoplight red,  smokin hot pink,  in the flesh, mauve outta here, cherry picking, wine room, carrot gold, bordeaux boulevard, ravin raisin,  spiked with rum, vamp it up,  cherry bomb, mochalicious, cinnamon spice, urban nights and sugar plum fairy
I was going to buy back ups of my faves  but I thought it might be a waste. I already bought a backup of mauve outta here and gave it away

No comments:

Post a Comment