Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Current Obsession - Bedroom Eyes

I seriously believe that the nyx prismatic bedroom eyes eyeshadow belongs in my naked palette

This copppery-medium brown metallic shade is one of my best eyeshadow purchases so far 
I already have a dip  in the center from constant usage- it pairs well with so many shades and is work appropriate 
The quality is also something to rave about. ..it's pigmented and long-lasting 
I'm definitely a super-fan
I def think urban decay/nyx should create a metallic/foiled palette but really I'd be more than satisfied if I could just insert this shade into my existing naked palette
This is the most impressive eyeshadow  formula I've encountered with nyx. I do love the hot singles,  glam and nude matte eyeshadows from the brand but the prismatic formula is of superior quality

No comments:

Post a Comment