Thursday, February 19, 2015

Other Empties

I kept the h&m nail polish plastic  packaging  to house these -
Lush sexy peel and godmother soaps.  I use  godmother when I need good luck...I love the soothing scent so I'll repurchase. Sexy peel isn't special ...It smells like other lemony soaps like baked Alaska and sandstone. .don't think I'll repurchase
Josie maran  whipped argan oil. .I was using this on my face  because my simple moisturizer  wasn't enough for my dry winter skin.  While this did the job I won't repurchase since I've found an actual face moisturizer that works better
I cannot live without advil  because I have 0 tolerance  for headaches.  I've already replaced this with an even larger bottle
Silver pen...I'll repurchase and add a gold also

Lavillin jojoba gel cream...I got this in an ipsy bag- it really helped my wintery hands

No comments:

Post a Comment