Thursday, February 19, 2015

Daily Gratitude


Coca Cola life..To me it tastes better than regular coke and 10 times better than diet coke or coke zero
Green tea sweetened latte 
I had been wanting this so much and the first few sips were so rewarding 
H&m nail polish...love the way these go on
Wnw in the flesh and jordana matte dare lipsticks. I took a long long time in the store choosing 2 of 6 lippies 
I had to do my research and make sure they would be worthwhile

I put back wnw rosebud, wnw fashion darling, jordana classy and wnw timeless chick
Top : jordana matte dare
Bottom: wnw in the flesh
Middle swatch: both lipsticks mixed together
Oatmeal. ..it's a quick breakfast 
having breakfast makes me a more pleasant being in the morning

The necklace I wanted from Charlotte Russe was gone so I ended up getting this unusual one from forever 21
Blueberry blend
Philosophy loveswept perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment