Thursday, February 19, 2015

Currently Loving: Eyebrows, Eyes, Lips and Face

Lips: sephora night out lip gloss 
maybelline touch of spice lipstick 
Jordana matte bare lipstick 
Eyes: Nyx prismatic bedroom eyes eyeshadow. ...The perfect everyday  all-over-the-lid color
I'm in love with this shade. It's exactly what I had in mind when I bought the urban decay lost eyeshadow single

Wet n wild deep blue eyelineron the lower lid... .much more fun than a dark brown eyeliner 

Eyebrows: Urban decay primal eyeshadow
Blushes : coral shades 
L-R :  milani red vino, nars liberte, wnw mellow wine 
Foundation : maybelline matte and poreless- it gives great coverage.  
I mix this with my dewy foundations to get a more matte finish. ..I end up having to blot my face a lot less throughout the day

I'm also loving pinky nudes and very vampy purple lips
Pairs of vamps and nudes

No comments:

Post a Comment